Jaurès KOUNAKE has 18 years of experience in banking and finance. He is particularly involved in advising on the prevention of non-compliance risks in banking and financial operations.
- Diploma of the Technical Institute of Banking (ITB) issued by the Ecole Supérieure de Banque/Centre de Formation de la Profession Bancaire in France
- Master 2 Banking Law, Financial Law and Insurance Law: Doctoral School of Legal and Political Administrative Sciences of the University of Parakou in Benin
- Master 2 in Regional Planning and Land Use delivered by the Pan African Institute for Development in Burkina Faso
- Brevet Bancaire (Bac+3) issued by the Ecole Supérieure de Banque/Centre de Formation de la Profession Bancaire in France.
- Preparatory diploma for accounting and financial studies issued by the Academy of Nantes in France
- Diploma of Higher Technician in Bank Management issued by the National Institute of Economics of the University of Abomey Calavi in Benin
- Bank and finance
- Management of procedures related to banking regulations
- Risk management
- Financial analysis
- Commercial analysis
- Project management